1. Sitting in front of the tv, what’s on the screen?
If it’s Saturday, football. If it’s a late weeknight, probably comedy. sci-fi or something educational. Specific programs he likes include How It’s Made, Mythbusters, Andy Griffith, Little House on the Prairie and most anything on TLC or Discovery. Oh, and he likes many classic movies as well (TCM).
2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Caesar? Gosh, I’m not really sure. I think he changes it up between Caesar and Ranch.
3. What’s one food he doesn’t like?
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order?
We don’t do bars but he has an occasional Dos Equis or Shiner with his Tex-Mex
5. Where did he go to high school?
Lorena High School in TX
6. What size shoe does he wear?
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
He has a neat little collection of world percussion instruments but he hasn’t added to it recently.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
meatball or ruben
9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
Tex-Mex or Chinese
10. What is his favorite cereal?
11. What would he never wear?
A short-sleeved dress shirt. Don’t know what he has against them?
12. What is his favorite sports team?
Texas Longhorns by a landslide
13. Who will he vote for?
Do we really have a choice?
14. Who is his best friend?
Glen (bro-in-law), Eric and Woody in TN, Curt (TX)
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
He’s watching the TX game and I just asked him this question and he said, “talk during football games.”
16. How many states has he lived in?
two – TX and TN
17. What is his heritage?
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
Pineapple upside-down cake, although it always looks like a mess. I never claimed to be Betty Crocker.
19. Did he play sports in high school?
He ran track
20. What could he spend hours doing?
playing drums or woodworking